Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Thing 14: Movie Making

For Thing 14, I decided to explore the app Magisto. The app is very slick and easy to use.  It reminds me a lot of Instagram.

First, you go into your photos and videos and select which ones you want to include in your movie.  You can choose between 5-10 in the free version of this app.


Next you get to choose the "Editing Style," which basically tells Magisto what kind of feels you want to add to the video. 


After that, you get to add Hipster Background Music, and then you get to make your movie!  I uploaded 2 at once using WiFi, and it took about 20 minutes to make the movies.  Kind of slow, but the results are pretty cool.


Below is the movie.  Not perfect, but not bad for almost zero effort involved!  I think I'll be keeping this app.

Just so you know, the clips are from a day about a month ago when my friend Carol and I decided to meet halfway between Madison and Minneapolis for lunch.  Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment