Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Thing 20 : Games

I've been jumping around throughout the Things this week, finishing up some that are a little bit easier to try and finish up by June 15 (oh gosh that's less than 2 weeks away).

For this Thing, we were basically supposed to test out some popular gaming apps (the Thing writer stated that this was because studies have shown that "gaming is good for you."  Hm...)

I used to play Candy Crush until I got stuck on a level and deleted the app in a fit of rage.

Temple Run is also an oldie but a goodie, but gets a little boring for me after a while.

To finish up this Thing, I'll share my favorite gaming app, called "My Boy Free."  This is a Game Boy emulator for your phone.  Basically: It allows me to play old school Game Boy games on my phone for free.  That means Pokemon.


I am a Pokemon Master! ....I better stop before I dissuade any more people from networking with/hiring me.


No comments:

Post a Comment